Saturday, March 17, 2012

TPA 87, MSP 79

I insisted to Bob that we shouldn't go to Florida before the middle of March, because I loathe coming back to winter. Seemed reasonable at the time, and I've been right in the past. Not this year!

Temperatures in this part of the Gulf are hot but not record. Yesterday, records fell all over Minnesota, including the Twin Cities. No matter. If I had been at home, I would have been at work. A bonus this morning: Mary Hennessey Norman was sleepless in Clovis, California, so we chatted on Facebook for awhile. It was 48 degrees in Fresno (!) and raining harder than Mary has ever experienced in the 25 years she has lived in the Fresno area. That part of California has usually seemed very parched to us, and getting quite warm by now.

Still happy to be enjoying Florida sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment