Saturday, March 17, 2012

Coffee and Laundry

I love coffee -- stong and hot -- and doing laundry as soon as I have enough clothes to make a load. This holiday, I'm indulging in two of my favorite things.

At Christmas, I was ready to tear open the box of 1.76-oz coffee samples, beautifully packaged in a Starbucks gift box from Sonia and Jim. To my dismay, Bob wanted to save the coffee for Florida, a very bad idea, I thought. This week, we've looked forward to a different, delicious coffee every day. Feels like Christmas in March!

Who knew how great it would be to have the washer/dryer combo right in the condo? After my swim yesterday evening I wasn't ready to settle down so I did two loads of laundry in short order. No heavy laundry basket up and down two flights of stairs. No monsters under the basement stairs to grab my ankles in the dark. This morning, I threw in a load of sheets and went downstairs to take some pictures.

One-floor living has its advantages.

No comments:

Post a Comment